We understand the importance of good skin care and are committed to providing you with high-quality care in a pleasant and professional atmosphere. Whether we are addressing your skin cancer concerns or informing you of the latest cosmetic procedures, our top priority is to ensure that your experience with our practice is second to none.
For your convenience we have provided a few steps to help you through the process of your visit at Lakeside Dermatology. We look forward to serving you and Thank You for choosing Lakeside Dermatology.
Schedule Your Appointment
- If you would like to schedule an appointment at Lakeside Dermatology, please request an appointment through our website by filling out the Appointment Request Form and we will have one of our scheduling coordinators call to either confirm the appointment or find a date and time that is available. We will process your request in 24 to 48 hours, except when the office is closed on weekends and holidays.
- You may also call one of our two locations to schedule an appointment be either calling our Sebring office at (863) 385-7183 or our Winter Haven office at (863) 293-SKIN (7546).
- For treatment of minor children (any person under age 18), a parent or legal guardian must attend the initial appointment with the child and all appointments involving invasive treatment. Lakeside Dermatology also encourages you to accompany your child to any other appointments, but if you cannot, we must have your consent to see and treat your child in your absence.
Prior to Your Appointment
- Managed Care Insurance / HMO Plans require an insurance referral for medical dermatology appointments. If you are not sure if your insurance is one of these plans, please call your insurance company. Please contact your primary care physician for the insurance referral prior to your visit. (This can take from a few days to a few weeks, depending on your insurance.) If your insurance requires a referral and we do not have it at the time of your appointment, you will need to reschedule.
- If you are a new patient, please go to our New Patient tab and fill out our New Patient Forms online, prior to your appointment.
- If you are an established patient and need to update your address, phone number, insurance, or any other information, please go to our Established Patient tab and fill out the Established Patient Forms online, prior to your appointment.
- Cosmetic and aesthetic appointments are not billable to insurance.
Confirmation of Your Appointment
- As a courtesy to our patients, we will call you a few days prior to your visit to confirm your appointment.
- We require at least 24 hours (one full business day) notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- A cancellation fee may be applied to your account if you miss your appointment without the required advance notice.
Day of Your Visit
- Please bring your insurance card and Driver’s License with you on the day of your visit. If you don’t have it with you, we may reschedule your appointment.
- Please either bring your medications with you or a complete list that has the name of the medication, strength, dosage, frequency. (For example: Metformin 500mg, one tablet by mouth three times a day).
- If you did not fill out and submit your forms online, please arrive to your appointment 30 minutes early.